Traxxas 76054-1 - LaTrax - Teton 1/18 Scale 4WD Monster Truck
- 2.4GHz Radio System
- Waterproof Power System for All-Weather Driving Excitement
- Rugged Off-Road Monster Truck Fun and Versatility
The TetonÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ packs big all-weather adventure into a powerful 4-wheel drive off-roader that's quick and versatile for radio-controlled fun anytime, anywhere. This tough rig checks in at 1/18 scale, yet its purposeful design easily tackles rugged back-road terrain. The steep approach angle lets the grippy tires attack large rocks and tall curbs with aggressive climbing action. Smooth, long-travel oil-filled shocks keep the suspension motion in check over rocky terrain, and smooths out the landings when coming off of big jumps. Strength on the trail is assured with proven shaft drive, metal ring and pinions in the differentials, and smooth, long wearing ball bearings. Roosting dirt and slinging gravel are just part of the fun as the fully proportional electronic speed control and powerful motor deliver punchy acceleration and exciting speed.
Teton is built to go the distance, and is always ready for your next off-road adventure. All-weather electronics rule over the elements for driving fun through streams, mud, and snow. The long range 2.4GHz radio system is always in command. The LaTrax Teton is perfect for any age driver or skill level and comes fully assembled, painted, and Ready-To-ExploreÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ with included 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery pack and charger. Everything you need is included in the package. The LaTrax Teton is Powered By Traxxas; protected by world-class Traxxas support, 100% parts availability, and the LaTrax Lifetime Electronics Warranty.
LaTrax 2-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger & NiMH Battery Pack
Teton includes a 2amp peak detecting charger for quick, convenient, hassle-free charging. The charger uses a 12-Volt DC power outlet for charging on-the-go. The brilliant LED provides charging status while the battery charges. The peak-detecting charger is optimized for charging Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery packs. Just plug in the included high-capacity Power Cell battery (6-cell, 7.2-volt NiMH) for a perfect charge, run after run. Everything you need to power-up is in the boxÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦even 4 AA alkaline batteries!
QUICK FEATURES ON 1/18 LATRAX TETON (#76054-1)
- 1/18 LaTrax Teton ProGraphixÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® multi-colored painted body
- Powered by Traxxas for award-winning performance and support
- All-weather electronics, including the waterproof electronic speed control (patent pending)
- Four-wheel drive for superior off-road versatility and grip
- Powerful motor for aggressive acceleration and exciting speed
- Ready-To-Explore with included 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery pack and DC fast charger
- Fully independent suspension for exceptional off-road handling and control
- Smooth, Oil-filled shocks dampen the suspension motion
- Front and rear gear differentials
- Metal ring and pinion gears
- Simple and efficient shaft drive
- Durable construction that's built to last
MODEL 76054-1:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 1/18 LaTrax Teton, fully assembled, Ready-To-ExploreÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢, with 2.4GHz radio system, 370 motor, waterproof, all-weather electronics, 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery & charger, and painted body.